Fight the heat
The world is getting warmer, but you don’t have to. Stay fresh with these Leif & Lillie favourites:
- Konges Slojd Aster Sunhat – With the sun’s UV index being so high, doubling up and using a sunhat in addition to a healthy amount of sunscreen is the best way to prevent nasty sunburn. Luckily, your child will look (and feel) cool as a cucumber in this adorable blush-pink sunhat.
- Grech & Co Kids’ Sunglasses – Made for children three years and over, these stylish Grech & Co sunglasses are CE-certified, have special UV400 lenses and a wider frame for added protection from the sun’s rays.
Fun fact: the sunglasses are also fully recyclable! So chic, mum and dad will want a pair too.
- Liewood Elisa Pops – You’ve taken every precaution to protect yourself from the sun, but the heat is still hitting strong. We get you. But it’s nothing a refreshing ice pop can’t fix! Treat your taste buds to a homemade ice lolly in these Liewood Elisa pop cases. Made from sustainable silicone, they’re truly splendid.
One of the perks of summer is swimming – whether that’s at the beach or an outdoor swimming pool. So, now’s the time to create new memories with your kids, splashing about in the water, building sandcastles by the sea, and eating the best seaside snacks. Here are the Leif and Lillie beach must-haves you need to make this summer as special – and memorable – as it can be:
- Sunny Life Kids’ Goggles – These mermaid-inspired goggles have UV-protected, anti-fog lenses perfect for your kiddie’s swimming adventures.
- Liewood Beach and Garden Set – Keep your little ones entertained for hours with this Liewood beach and garden set. There’s a watering can, bucket, spade, rake and fun marine-life-inspired shapes – what more could you ask for?
- Kids’ Concept Tent – Baby’s been playing in the sand for hours and needs a nap. Enter, the kids’ concept tent! This blue, starry number makes for the ideal shaded hideaway. It is super easy to assemble (and put away) thanks to its collapsible sticks and an uber-convenient carrier bag to boot.
- Liewood After-Swim Poncho – Getting out of the water after a long day of swimming and running around will leave anyone exhausted. Wrap your tired, tiny tot in this perfect poncho for a cuddle and snooze before you head home. This gorgeous piece is made of 100% organic cotton, so it’s super soft on your baby’s skin.
- Ferm Living Desert Chair – If the idea of sitting on a wet towel on the sand makes your skin crawl, check out these super cute and compact desert chairs for your little ones. Soft, comfy, lightweight and ready for you!
- Sunnylife Shark Armbands – There’s a shark in the water! Your sneaky little shark, that is. How cheeky are these armbands? They’ll keep your kiddo afloat in the water while they’re learning to swim. Alternatively, this Sunny Life mermaid float will also keep your budding swimmer safe.
Bonus: Sunnylife Dino Sprinkler – Splash around in this Dino sprinkler for some silly summer shenanigans. Fun for parents and children alike.
We can’t wait to spot you rocking some of our sustainable summer staples over the next few months!
In the meantime, check out more of our Leif & Lillie collection on our shop and for regular updates follow us at @Leifandlillie on Instagram.